Created by a team of skincare specialists, Dr. Sugarm Green Tea Face Mask draws out dirt and cleanses clogged pores to reveal a gorgeous and glowy complexion, while focusing on reducing acne, blackheads, and different skin issues.
Our Green Tea Face Mask helps calm irritated skin, soothes inflammation, and reduces redness. The mask is a concoction of natural ingredients including green tea and Vietnamese botanical extracts which instantly cleans and detoxes the skin.
Why Dr. Sugarm Green Tea Face Mask?
Revive your skin with our uplifting, deep cleansing Green Tea Face Mask, packed with natural antioxidants, Green Tea, Ginger root, and the magical moringa plant. Using our mask weekly, you will reveal a deeply purified, toned, and radiant complexion while enjoying the peel-off effect. Needless to say, peel-off masks are more gentle and more effective than scrubs as they leave the skin incredibly purified and smooth.
Dr. Sugarm Green Tea Face Mask also helps enhance the absorption of skincare products by exfoliating the outer layer of the skin and removing blackheads, dead skin cells, and debris from your pores.
This power-packed mask is a highly intuitive skincare product that comprises naturally-occurring active ingredients that help the skin maintain elasticity and youth for a longer period of time while locking in all the moisture it needs to look fresh and plump.
Green Tea: Green Tea is naturally rich in antioxidants, which help protect the body from free radicals. It has also been shown that green tea has the ability to rejuvenate old skin cells, with the added benefit of anti-inflammatory properties.
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that improves and unifies the complexion and restores the even-toned look of the skin.
Botanical Extracts: Rich in anti-aging antioxidants, botanical extracts help to calm, soothe, and re-balance the skin.
Benefits Of Green Tea
Green Tea has a wide variety of therapeutic properties for the skin. These properties include:
- Green tea is not only an age-old Asian secret, but has proven to be extremely beneficial for acne, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
- Green Tea is antibacterial
- Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant, Epigallocatechin Gallate in green tea has skin repair qualities and more potent than most skin-nourishing vitamins, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Green Tea also improves the natural complexion of your skin by purifying it.
How to use:
1. Use once or twice weekly after cleansing.
2. Apply a moderate amount evenly on the face, avoid eye and lip areas.
3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes until the mask has dried out completely, and then gently peel off from the bottom.