Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
2in1 Electric Bubble Machine And Water Gun
Free worldwide shipping Today
In stock, ready to ship
1. Bubble machine bow and arrow: It can shoot both water and bubbles, with a large amount of bubbles, creating a dreamy space and a new summer experience.
2. The bubble machine adopts the appearance structure of bow and arrow: the shape is cool, let your child instantly become the highlight of others' attention, and bring them endless fun!
3. Powered by 3 AA Batteries: Just put in 3 AA batteries (not included), press the switch and a lot of bubbles will appear! No batteries needed, just pull the full bow to fire water jets, the perfect beach toy!
4. ABS material is preferred, which is durable and has strong safety performance. Will not cause any harm to the human body. Bubble machines are great for kids to play and entertain. So it's sure to be a hit at any party!
5. Wide range of applications: Our bubble machine is ideal for multi-person indoor and outdoor activities, and can also be used as party, birthday or anniversary gifts. Whether you're planning a party for your kids or celebrating their birthday, our bubble guns are the party highlight.
6,NOT Included Bubble Solution: Due to logistics problems, bubble liquid may need to be adjusted by yourself, so that your child＇s hands-on ability will be strengthened!
Size: as shown
Bubble hole: 10 holes
Water range: 8 meters
Material: high-quality ABS
Rubber band *2
Bubble plate *1
How to make bubble liquid
Bubble Liquid formula 1:
(1)Take a cup and pour boiling water into the teabag. (2). Add 1-2 spoons of sugar to the empty cup, pour some Dish soap, pour the tea, and stir it with chopsticks to create bubbles.The bubbles blown by the water are big and not easy to burst.
Bubble Liquid formula 2:
(1). Cut the soap into small slices and put it in a cup, pour in hot water to melt the soap flakes. (2). Add appropriate amount of sugar and a bag of tea bags to the cup, cover the lid and leave it overnight.
Bubble Liquid formula 3:
Stir 1 cup of water + 1/3 cup of Dish soap + half a spoon of sugar. This is a proven formula. Unlike the bubble water sold outside, it has a pungent smell, and it is safe.
Bubble Liquid formula 4:
Use black tea water to fragrant soap and a little sugar, soak for one night and make it. The bubbles blown by the water are big and not easy to break.